3) Experion Global reserves the right to modify, suspend/ cancel, or discontinue any or all products or services at any time and to make modifications or alterations in any or all of the content, products and services as mentioned on this website without prior notice. Consequently Experion Global doesn’t take any responsibility for any action or decision taken by a visitor. Furthermore we reject any reliability and doesn’t warrant the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the information as provided on this website or herein.
4) This website contains information which is the proprietary property of Experion Global , its affiliates and associates and is protected by laws relating to intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights. Any infringement of intellectual property rights of Experion Global will result in a legal action, civil and/ or criminal, as per applicable laws. For any query, doubts or questions the visitor is requested to contact Experion Global immediately and without hesitation.
5) Under no circumstances Experion Global , its affiliates and associates are liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, punitive or damage of any kind whatsoever in relation to this website, the content, and any interpretation thereof. Experion Global expressly disclaims any and all warranties whatsoever to the accuracy, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
6) The website contains certain links to business partners of Experion Global or to third parties over which Experion Global has no control. Via such link visitors will enter into a complete new environment. Consequently Experion Global is in no way responsible or liable for any dispute, damage or consequence or whatever arising between such visitor and that business partner or third party.
7) Also it is the responsibility of the visitor of this website to take precautions to ensure that whatever is selected for own use is free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.